There is a special place in hell for people who ruin good steaks like this. We’ll save you a seat.
STEAK WITH ICE-CREAM
• 200g steak
• 1-2 scoops of ice cream (your choice of flavour)
• Heat oil in a pan until hot.
• Season the steak with salt and pepper. For a 2cm thick steak, fry for approx. 1½ minutes per side for rare, 2 minutes for medium and 4 – 5 minutes for well done.
• Remove from the heat and let the steak rest at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
• Add a scoop of ice-cream on top and eat before it melts.